Address: Neela Location – 8720 Industrial Dr. Pearland, TX 77584
Phone Number: (281) 201-0006
Supervisor: Bal Sareen (CEO)
Senior Mechanical Engineer (June 2017 – June 2021)
- Managed the entire lifecycle of my projects, from the conception at sales side to supporting the fabrication team to supervising testing at the quality control side. Also provided technical support to customers after shipment of project.
- Project management followed the Agile Methodology. Software used for project and time management was an Excel based – Brask developed workbook.
- Supervised the estimation engineering team. Responsibilities included creating team’s assignments, managing due dates, and reviewing team’ drawings & BOMs.
- Supervised the purchase and installation of a new 6 axis CNC machine and a new 10ft max diameter pipe roller. Achieving the company, a saving of an average $100,000 per project from reduced labor, vendor, and logistics costs.
- Created RCS to Excel macros and automated workflows to increase the efficiency of bill of material creation by 30% resulting in an achievement of a record number, over 2000 quotes per year.
- Gave instructional and training classes to younger engineers joining the company.
Mechanical Engineer I/II (February 2015 – June 2017)
- Applied ASME, TEMA and API standards in addition to customer specifications to engineer the most cost-efficient heat exchanger designs.
- Performed stress analysis and thickness calculations on all components of the heat exchanger. Softwares used for calculations: RCS and Compress.
- Created production drawings for customer approval. After approval pushed drawings to the production team for manufacturing. Softwares used for drawings: SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
- Programmed proprietary micro-controllers to record thermocouple readings and control fluid valve openings. The programming basis of these micro-controllers is a dialect of C++.
- Worked with different types of metals, such as carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, etc.