Address: 5352 N. Irwindale Ave, Unit C, Irwindale, CA 91706
Phone Number: 323-974-3153
Supervisor: Leon Darakjian (CEO)
- Responsible for bringing company’s first product, The PIC Machine, to the market. This is a cash accepting machine that is installed at gas stations next to the pumps. See below for more information on the PIC project.
- Managed this project through the idea, design, prototyping, production, testing, and shipping phase. Successfully brought the product to market within a 1-year period, beating the 3-year deadline dictated by the investors.
- Currently working with customers & vendors for the installation of the product and have successfully installed the product at 20 locations throughout California.
- Responsible for building the service team and creating the service manuals for warranty & repair work of the product.
- Created the 3D models, assemblies and production drawings of the machine’s structural frame and the electro-mechanical components used by the machine. Softwares used were Solidworks and EagleCAD.
- Built the company’s website and setup the local file storage server.
Solidworks Model and Pictures of the PIC Machine: