Address: 5352 N. Irwindale Ave, Unit C, Irwindale, CA 91706
Phone Number: 323-974-3153
Supervisor: Leon Darakjian (CEO)
Project Manager and Mechanical Engineer (August 2021 to August 2022):
- Managed full-cycle cash acceptor project, from research to implementation at gas stations and electric charging sites, increasing customer convenience.
- Created the 3D models, assemblies and production drawings of the machine’s structural frame and the electro-mechanical components used by the machine. Softwares used were Solidworks and EagleCAD.
- All designs for external hardware and internals were done in compliance with refinery specifications and state regulations.
- Researched and selected equipment for assembly, optimizing product performance and cost-effectiveness.
- Collaborated with company executives to develop installation and sales strategies, resulting in successful implementation at 20+ locations.
- Responsible for building the service team and creating the service manuals for warranty & repair work of the product.
- Built the company’s website and setup the local file storage server.
Solidworks Model and Pictures of the PIC Machine: